E² Tech4Cities Brokerage Event 201723. Juni 2017
E² Tech4Cities Brokerage Event 2017
Find your next research, technology or financial partner. E²Tech4Cities 2017 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – finds itself at the 3rd editon of its highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels.
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner @ E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage is near the heart of the European District.
Focus and main areas topics
- Renewable energies
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
Deadline for registration: 8 June 2017
The B2B event will be hosted by impulse.brussels at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2017.